Monday, January 12, 2009

We Got the Car!!

So as my title states, we got the Honda! I am more than happy with the outcome. But what is great was that the finance guy got us a better deal. Yea, we had to put more money down, but it was well worth it to get a 125 bucks lower on or payments, so now we are in the low $300 for a 2006 Honda Accord. What a blessing! God can do some wonderful things if only you believe and I believed that we would be able to keep the car, but I never guessed we would get such a great deal. I would recommend Honda of Frisco to anyone interested in buying a new or used car.

Still no pictures, but I will take them today, sense it is not cold outside and I don't mind being out there longer than 30 seconds. So in my next post there will be pictures of our beautiful car that Seneca has already gotten dirty on the inside. Lord have mercy on that car. We always crack jokes that I will be the one to get something spilled on the inside, or knock the mirror off or even dent the car first, but this time it was Seneca!! Ha, ha, I am the winner of this great contest that we have going with one another. But I am more than sure he will win the ding contest, I am no good at parking in between the poles on the carport. But I manage to not hit anything Friday when I drove it from the dealership. Although Seneca did not have the base to Madison's car seat attached correctly, so I looked up and she was flipped over. Poor baby, I got out and tried to fix it, but I had to drive with one hand and the other holding the car seat. I know, I know this is not safe, but I was only like a couple of mins from the house when I notice and I am not sure how long she was like that, but I know that when I finally flipped her back she was going to sleep. SUPER poor baby. I thought she was crying because her passe fell out, bad Mommy! Worse Daddy!

Anywho, I just wanted to update this while I had a moment when the little stinker is sleep. So when I get the pictures I will update the blog, with maybe photo's only, but my next post will be about being grateful. I saw a blog yesterday and I realize I take the life of people I love and things for granted. Will try to post it later today, but it might not be up until tomorrow. We will see.

P.S. I am changing my blog title to Life of a Bipolar Mom, hope that it doesn't run people in the other direction. Actually, I hope that it attracts people to read about the highs and lows of a mom who has a mental disorder, who believes that if God wanted to He could heal me and if not He could use me to motivate other moms who suffer from other mental disorder to do better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys ! You deserve to have all the happiness that the Great I Am bestows in your favor. I know how blessed I am each day because I know that once upon a time I was a lost child in the world & the miracle of God's undying love is why I'm here to be a witness to anyone that will listen of the opportunities to do better, if we only stand strong in faith.

    T.

    ReplyDelete