Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All Thing Prego Meme

I found this little questionnaire on a blog that I read call Everyday Mom Designs and I thought I would do it. It is 30 questions, so sit back and enjoy the read!

1. Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? Dr. Office - 5 months along

2. Who was with you? No one

3. What was your first reaction? Are you kidding me? I'm shocked! Are you sure you did the test right?

4.What was your husband's reaction? He was overjoyed

5. Who was the first person you told? My mom

6. Were the pregnancies planned? Nope, but I wasn't doing anything to prevent it.

7. Was everyone happy for you? Yes, took 11 years

8. What was the sex? A girl

9. What was the nursery theme/colors? Purple and White

10. Did anyone throw a shower for you? Yes, my mom did

11. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? Nope

12. How much weight did you gain? Around 15lbs

13. Did you get stretch marks? Very little

14. Did you crave anything crazy? Hot Pockets

15. Who or what got on your nerves the most? Everybody, no just kidding.

16. Where were you when you went into labor? At home in the bed

17. Did you have any complications? Nope

18. Did your water break? Yes and I asked what just happened

19. Who drove you to the hospital? My hubby

20. Did you go early or late? Late

21. Who was in the room? Hubby, Mom, Doctor and 2 Nurses

22. Did you video tape it? Sure did

23. Did you have any pain medication? Nope, but I did want some, badly!

24. Did you have a c-section or natural? All natural

25. What was your reaction to the birth? Hurry up and get her out, then relaxed!

26. How big was the baby? 5lb 14 oz

27. What was the baby's full name? Madison G-M, this is a blog people some things I will not tell.

28. Did your husband cry? Nope

29. When is the next one coming? In about 12 month I will try again.

30. If you could, would you do it all over again? Of course.

Now that you know how my birthing trip went, maybe you can try yours!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing you were 5 months along when you found out!! Your baby was little like mine...mine was 5 lbs 7 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheew, I don't even know if I remember mine.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, visit often! I love comments :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat to learn about your pregnancy. 5 14...good gravy, she was tiny...my smallest was 8 pounds. ugh

    ReplyDelete