Thursday, January 15, 2009

Madison is 4 Months Old!!


I forgot yesterday Madison turned 4 Months and I did something special with her new little pig tails. I didn't think about it until after my post was done and then being new to the blogging world, I did not know how to go back in a change some things around so I just left my 4 Month Tribute for today. So here it goes......


Madison,

Yesterday you turned 4 months old and I am beginning to wonder where has the time gone. I use to think when people would say, "They grow up so fast" that they were just saying something. To be honest they are telling the truth. You have grown really quick and I wish time would just slow down so I can keep you with me that much longer.

I like progression, but I like the fact that I am still able to do what I want with you and you just smile. I know days will come when that will be all over and you will have your own personality and you will want things done your way. When that time comes we will have to work something out because I still will have the upper hand.

You make my world worth being in. Even with my illness and the stress that comes from having a baby, I never see you as a problem. You are not feeling up to yourself this week and I am having a hard time dealing with it. Your nose is stopped up and you are a bit fussy. I really know what parents mean when they say they feel just as bad as you do when you are sick. I pray to God that you feel better by the end of the week.

We tried food again yesterday, and you did better. You still do not like it all that much, but you did try to keep most of it in your mouth this time around. The doctors said that I should be feeding you 2 tablespoons, but you really hardly eat one. I was thinking about mixing some applesauce in with it to see if you like it better, but the doctors are so against it right now. I don't know, we will see just what mommy will do before to long.

You still hate tummy time and I am doing everything in my power to make it better for you, but I just hate to hear you cry. I have been instructed by your doctors to let you cry it out for a few minutes at a time and then keep trying until you become better at it. I know I have to make you do it but, I am such a push over and I don't like the fight. I will get tougher as time goes along because I know this is better for you in the long run and I have to do what the doctors said. Most of it anyway.

I fixed your hair in two pony tails yesterday, daddy thought it was very cute. He even made the comment that you didn't look like Mickey Mouse. I wanted to try something different with your hair, because it is become so long now. You still have your curls when your hair is wet, but you hate when I try to comb them out. But you can't go around looking like mommy by the head. Two women with bad hair days is just not the ticket.

You go to the doctors at the end of this month, I am not looking forward to this visit because you are getting shots. I hate when they give them to you because your cry is so pitiful and it makes me want to cry too. However, I have to do it because I don't want you to get sick on me and you need them in order to go to school (even though that is a long time from now). I think you weight at least 13lb maybe more and your legs are getting so long. You are now in your 3/6 months pants and your 0-3 month tops. Some of your pants are a little bit big around the waist for you, but I would
not want you wearing anything that is to short.

I can't wait to see what this month has in store for you, I hope that you will be doing something amazing. No matter what you do I always find that each day I see something from you that I have never seen the day before. I love you with all my heart little girl and I hope you feel better soon.

P.S. Sorry for the blurry pictures, but I took it while not looking in the camera trying to get her to smile. I did better on the ones yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome mommy tribute....and the pics aren't bad !

    I just thought she was throwing her hands around cheering you on to hurry up & snap the picture (LOL).

    T.

    ReplyDelete