My poor Baby is still sick. I was hoping that should would kick this runny/stuffy nose thing by the weekend, but I was wrong. We get a lot of faces that look like this...

and this..
but very little of...

or this....

So I pray that in a few more days my little one will be back to normal. She has a doctors appointment on the 30
th of this month and I hope she is feeling better or they will not give her her shots. This will be a problem because I would have to take her back at a later date and she would get shots back to back. That will be no good, AT ALL!
I will say a prayer for here. Stunt Man has a horrible cough and stuffy nose too. It is no fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI saw your family photo on Just Stuff blog and had to stop over. I applaud your heart in the LORD to help others who are having difficulties with the bipolar disorder.
Many people I think, live with situations like that and never go to get diagnosed and live with such depression and needless frustration. While I am not directly familiar with bipolar disorder. I've ministered to a few women over the years who are on medication for it.
God bless and keep you and your precious family. I'll have to stop back by again.
I pray for the healing virtue of our Lord to fall upon your baby girl and restore her quickly to good health in Jesus Name!
I've been fighting this mess since November & it's been tough,but it breaks my heart when a little on suffers. But I wish her Godspeed in her recovery & I hope to see her soon.
ReplyDeleteT.