Thursday, January 22, 2009

Look What I Did Today

Mom had the car today which meant we could get out and about and have a good time. We only made a couple of stops but I had fun all the same .


I woke up this morning around 11 a.m. because we were supposed to do lunch with Mommy's friend, but she had to cancel because she was sick. So that meant pushing up lunch time with daddy. We called daddy to make the arrangement, but he had a meeting he could not go until 2 p.m. With this new information mommy decided that we could take a trip to Plano's Parr Library.


Once we got inside we took a walk over to the children section where mom picked out these cool books to read to me...


The she thought while we were there it would be cool for her to take a couple of me posing by the books. I look like such a big girl. Well, maybe not!

She almost got me to smile on this one but I was unwilling to let go of my finger. I have been chewing on them a lot lately which drive my parents crazy with all the drool.

See I told you that I love my finger. Daddy thinks I might be getting teeth, but Mommy do not want that to happen just yet. You know she wants me to be a baby forever. Sorry Mom that's not going to happen.

So after spending a little more than an hour at the library, we went to meet daddy for lunch. Nothing to fancy because we were going out to eat later on that evening. Must save money, so we can buy me some clothes and formula. Oh yea lets not forget the diapers and wipes. So we stopped at Wendy's to get a bite. Well they got a bite and I got a bottle..Yummy!

Notice Daddy wanted all the glory, he did not even turn me around so I could be in the picture. I guess he figured that sense I was not eating I did not need to be seen.

After a long lunch, Mommy took Daddy back to work and we were off again. Mommy wanted to make one more stop, but then she realized that I was not taking anymore and this is what she found.

I was all tuckered out, because I did not have my usual nap around 12. Mommy was kind of glad that I was asleep because this makes for a easy ride home. Usually when I am sleepy I get cranky and I fuss until I fall asleep, but this time I gave Mommy a break. She was so happy that she even left me in the car seat when I got home to finish my nap. I tricked her though, I woke up 30 minutes later.

This day was really fun, I hope to do it again someday, but next time, I will have to tell Mommy being out for 4 hours is a little to long, maybe we can make it 2.

P.S. Sorry for the long post, but I had a lot of pictures!

6 comments:

  1. I saw your comment at He and Me plus 3 and came over to say hi! I LOVE your little profile picture. How beautiful is your baby? OH MY GOSH! I just want to squeeze her. What a nice blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess,

    That was a very cute post. I loved all the pictures. I used to take Actress to the library too at that age. Never too early to enjoy and develop a love for learning.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, darling post. Your girl is absolutely beautiful! Looks like a lovely day. : ) Are you in TX?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige, yes I am in TX and I love it when there are days like this to get out in the warm sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mean 'ol daddy....hoggin' all the camera from dat baby !

    Don't you worry about blogging long at all. I love it all because this is the stories in the way they were meant to be told. Some days on my blog,nothing. Some days...you can't get me to shut up. And if you read my friend Original Glamazon's blog on my page, she will make me feel like I didn't say squat (LOL).

    She has been my inspration for about 3 years now & she is a quiet person in the real, but she blogs LONG.

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK Tess, Friend O Rama : )

    Here are your interview questions. I can't wait to see your answers. Put a pretty picture of you in the post too. It's a joy to see your smiling face!

    How old do you wish you were and why?

    Which childhood birthday gift do you recall the most?

    What would you do differently if you could start your 20's over?

    What 5 words would your best friends use to describe you?

    What do you see as your greatest achievement?

    Where do you see yourself in 10 years and what are you doing to achieve this?

    How are those questions? Can't wait to read your answers. Hope you are having a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete