I kissed my little girl one to many times while she was sick and guess what? Yelp, you guessed it I caught the bug. Yuck! I hate being sick. So today, my post will be short and I am going to drug myself up and try to beat this thing. Kind of bummed out, because tonight is coffee night with the family and we might not be able to go. Well if not hubby agreed to go pick up me a cup to have with dinner tonight. Gotta love him for that. Pray I get better soon!
Tess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hope you are better soon! Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteWoo!! Woo!! I pray you feel better soon. Make sure get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better by now! I tried to post a comment on your recent post and for some reason could not. What a sweet day you had with you beautiful daughter and hubby!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
Tess! Oh my gosh! I am SO excited to interview you! I just have to think of some real hum dinger questions. You are going to love blogging. I think it is an adventure. I have made so many friends! I don't feel lonely any more. It is a blessing : ).
ReplyDeleteI wish you well...it's been a real trip for me !
ReplyDeleteT.