

There is this contest on a blog called iHeartFaces and the subject this week is JOY! I thought this was a perfect picture of my little girl expressing her JOY! She like it when we hold her up in the air and sing out the Wonder Woman song and she just smiles with all her might. There are lots of lovely photos so head over and check them out. Fingers crossed that I win.



I am so happy to see her beautiful, joyful face on our site this week. You truly captured a moment of sheer joy! :)
ReplyDelete~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
She is a doll face.
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Such a sweet little girl. Great photo :)
ReplyDeletesweet picture, she's a cutie.
ReplyDeleteShe is SO precious and perfect. I just love her picture. This picture totally captures Joy! Great job!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is joyously beautiful and the contrasting color in this shot really nice!
ReplyDeleteYou are also a great inspiration!
Lots of blessings!
Adorable picture:)
ReplyDeleteI love this! ADORABLE and so Joyful!
ReplyDeleteShe's just darling!! Very nice.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture!
ReplyDelete