Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Special People

After reading some of the most touching blogs online, I begin to realize just how precious life really is and how people in my life mean so much to me. These are some of the people in my life that I care so much about.



1. The first thing I am grateful for is my dear husband. He is my rock! This guy has been with me through all kinds of highs and lows. Never once has he turned his back on me even when I was at my worst. He has always seen the good and is always willing to make sure that I know that I have it in me to be better. He cleans, cooks, goes to work and work hard at keeping things going around the house to make sure my life is easy. He takes care of me when I am sick and he never complains. He is a great father to our child and he even wakes up in the middle of the night to feed her so I can sleep. Thank you God for that! He just redid his budget so that we could get us a new car, or shall I say get me a new car, even though he could have just gotten our other one fixed and called it a day. He loves his mom and my mom too!! He adores family and he spends time with each side like it was the last day on earth with them. He is God fearing and he loves being in love with me. He has gotten me rotten, but not in a bad way and we get enjoy each other to the fullest. He is my world.





2. My darling daughter. You see after hearing for years that I would not be able to have children, I grew to accept the fact that was my fate. So when I found out, I have to admit I was a little mad because I didn't know how she was going to change my life, being that I am bipolar and change is hard for me. I had my life all mapped out and I was trying to finish school. But, then it hit me like a ton of bricks, I love this little baby growing inside of me, I have to do everything from that point on to protect her. When she got here, I felt a love like no other. I looked into those big, brown eyes and my heart just melted. I was total putty in her hands. I would do anything for this little girl. I would give my last dollar, life, minute here on earth to keep her here. Even when she is fussy at night and don't want to go to sleep, I still love her. Her smile is killer and her personality is like no one I know. She is Gods greatest gift to her parents. She loves me with all she has to give and she is mommy's little project. I was told by my therapist that I should not have a baby because she could have bipolar, but God saw fit to give her to me and I am going to to everything in my power to raise her in His Word. She is my angel.




3. My loving mother has always been the rock in my family. She is the one that everybody looks too when they need help. She is the one who will be there when no one else will. She gives 110% of everything she has to offer. She has been key in who I am today. She has been there for me when I thought I was in a world all alone, even if I was surrounded by billion of people. She has bailed Seneca and I out of many jams. She has given to us unlike any other family member. We can run to her when all else fail. Don't get me wrong she is not a push over, but she is our go to guy (gal) and she usually do it with a smile on her face. You don't want to tick her off though because she can be hell to deal with, but she has a kind heart that she sometimes wears it on her sleeve. You will never find a better cheerleader.



4. My sweet, 80 year old grandmother is the heart of the family. She is what keeps our family afloat. She is loving and kind. She is like an angel here on earth. Like my mom she will give her last of anything to make your day better. She is willing to go that extra mile to make life better for the people she cares about. She is a God send. I am so glad that Madison got a chance to meet her, even if right now she is not retaining all that she come in contact with. I have pictures to show her as she get older, of her and her great-grandmother. This little lady has taught me what it means to be a fighter. She has also given me lesson on how to be a believer in Jesus Christ our Savior. She taught me how to make a dollar go a long way and to never give in to peer pressure. She is focused and forgiving. She likes to be a leader and a mom to all whom are motherless. She is caring and genuine. I can't say enough about her.




5. My brother is my joy. We really hardly got along when we were going up, but he never let anything happen to me that he would not handle. Except when I got hit in the eye and he said I looked like Rocky. That's a big brother for you. He is like me in many ways and different in other. He has a soft side, but you have to understand him to find it. He does love with all his might and he wants to find peace with all cause. He is upfront and he is a in your face kind of guy, but that is what I love about him. He do not hide his feelings and he is passionate about the things he is involved in. He has taught me how to be strong in the worst situations. He is my only brother and I would do anything thing for him.

1 comment:

  1. This is a phenomenal testimony to the ones that are dearest to your heart. I'm so happy that you found each other, but then I know that God makes no mistakes.

    Everyone will always have advice for you, like your therapist. But I'm a believer that you shouldn't have to live your life in fear & that is exactly why God gave you HIS divine blessing in HIS time,HIS way !

    T.

    ReplyDelete