- I love my husband just as much as I love myself, sometimes a little bit more.
- I love my daughter so much I would die for her.
- My favorite candy right now is M&M Peanuts.
- My mom is my 2nd best friend.
- I love the game The Sims. I am really looking forward to Sims 3 due in February.
- I love to eat ice cream even when it is cold.
- Starbucks is my second home, I spend way to much money there.
- I got married at 19, to my husband whom I didn't like at all when we were in high school.
- I had my first child at 30, found out 5 months into it. Long story for another post.
- I want to have 3 children, even though I am terrified of labor pains.
As you can see I am not that interesting at all, but it is just a little insight on some of my favorite things.



That was great...it helps me to get to know you better.
ReplyDeleteYou must be kidding...I wish I had it as good as you guys !
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about being interesting. Everytime I speak of boring someone,they ALWAYS tell me just how funny & full of life I am.
You go girl !
T.