Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hubs Photo Shoot

Saturday hubby and I was hanging out at the house after visiting the in-laws and he thought that it would be a good idea to get some shots of Madison and I for my blog. Usually, I am taking pictures and I am not in the shot, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to show my face.

This was one of the test shot in the kitchen, but I think it turned out really well. We both have a smile and we are both looking directly in the camera.


This is usually how you find me most days, smile at my little girl while holding her. She is one of the greatest joys in my life.

This one shows her true personality, she is always all smiles and I just love that about her. Now if we can get us both to look directly into the camera and not at the dragonfly that daddy is playing with to get M to look at the camera it would be all good.

I love this black and white shot, so I had to included it with the rest of them. We took so many pictures that evening, but these are the ones that daddy liked and so I posted them.

I suggested to hubs that I wanted my pictures to be a bit bigger and he found a new way to do it for me, so I tested out on this post. I really like the larger photos although getting them this big takes a lot of work.

6 comments:

  1. By the way, hubs took these before he left! Great job Sen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie... I can see while you smile all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. lOve the black and whites. precious smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have a really great camera, your pictures are always so sharp and clear and wonderful. Of course, the photographer is great too! These pictures are adorable! You look pretty, and there is just nothing better in this entire world than a baby's smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures!! They are so cute!
    My oldest daughter's name is Madison too!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog the other day....I really appreciate it!
    Have a great week!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures. I love your smiles. I love your happy spirit. You are a joy! I am glad you have your little blessing. She is delightful to no end!

    ReplyDelete