She would not let it go, every time I would try to take it from her she would grip it a little bit tighter. It was so funny. Here she is watching television and holding on to it.
Now she is trying it with both hands and wondering why in the world we thought this was so funny.
Just when we thought she was going to give it back to me so I could finish hanging up laundry. She took it back.... along with the coat that needed to be hung up.
Finally we just gave up and let her play with it. She did this for at least 45 minutes and then she got sleepy. That was the only way I could get it from her. It was to funny.
Now I see that you don't have to buy the most expensive thing in the world for a child to be happy. She played with the coat hanger longer than she played with any of her toys. So now I know how to keep her entertain, bring out a load of coat hangers. Only while I am watching her, would hate for her to hurt herself.



She's too cute with her little hat on~
ReplyDeleteThey do find joy in the most simple of things. Those pictures were so cute. She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love that!!!! It is funny how they are amazed at the items that are NOT toys! She is so darn cute and she looks very happy to have found the coat hanger!
ReplyDeleteBoyd's favorite thing this past weekend was not his new toys, but one of the ribbons that was on one of the packages!