Today at IHeartFaces the topic is no flash. So I found this picture of Madison when she was a week old. I thought it was a good shot of my little girl posing without knowing. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today at IHeartFaces the topic is no flash. So I found this picture of Madison when she was a week old. I thought it was a good shot of my little girl posing without knowing. Wish me luck!
Precious. Your daughter is a cutie-putootie! I looked at some other photos of her too on your blog. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll baby!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Girl!
ReplyDeleteAwww...so little wasn't she?
ReplyDeleteSo thats what a miracle looks like huh? :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
God bless-
Amanda
Oh my, what a doll!!!!! She is absolutely adorable : ) God Bless you~
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty, isn't she : ). I am glad she hates those ugly shoes too : ). Even if her mommy likes them : ).
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! This shot is wonderful and look at those eyes...one word gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! I love the sweet look on her face and the pure innocence in her little eyes! So precious!
ReplyDeleteMost Beautiful!
ReplyDelete