Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lots of Pictures

This past weekend while my mom and grandmother was here we took Madison to get her photo taken. While there we made it a point to have our generation photo done as well as some singles with each of us with Madison. As the title states this post has lots of photo from our shoot. Some how hubs forgot to scan the one with all four of us on there, but I will have him do it and do an update with the added photo. So sit back and enjoy a whole slue of pictures.


This first set is taken with the Red background.


First we have Madison all by herself!



Next we have Mommy with Madison!
This was done on the red back ground but we changed it to black and white.


This is 80year old Great-Grandmother with Madison!


This is MY Mom (MeMaw) with Madison!
The second set of pictures were taken with the Black background and these are with Madison alone.
She was so funny with the flowers. She did not like the way the felt so she made funny faces in all the shots.
The next set was taken with the Pink background.
This was one of my favorite ones. She was getting sleepy and would not look at the camera anymore, so we called it a day!
This one was done on a White background. I thought it looked really good with her little outfit. She did so good sitting up all by herself after I told the photographer that she needed help sitting up. She fooled me again.

7 comments:

  1. she is beautiful! those are really good pics! i know you are proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just beautiful...can't wait to see the four generation one. We had one made too and i treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! Great pictures. I do love her little face with those flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! She is so precious! I love the ones of you and the grandma's too! You will cherish those forever, I bet! Thanks for sharing these....they brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tess! I haven't seen you in a minute. Love. LOVE. Love your pictures. Oh my gosh. She is so ridiculously adorable! I just want to hug her to pieces. Love your Grandma and Mommy picutures. So sweet. What wonderful generations. She has a beautiful legacy. She is just as cute as she can be. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a photogenic little girl! I love that one of you and her on the red background. Beautiful. I can't wait to see the four generations pic.
    I left you a little something on my blog yesterday. Check it out! http://sneakymomma.blogspot.com/2009/03/more-blessings.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness! She is a doll. What a blessing!

    P.S. I found you through Nicolle and Daphine. :o)

    ReplyDelete