Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Won a Give Away!

So many blog things are happening in my little blog world and I am so excited. I just found out that I won a give away of two books on Forever n Ever n Always. I am really surprised because I have enter so many contest and have never won a thing. I had forgotten that I even left a comment on this lovely blog because I do so many in a weeks time. If it was not for another comment left on my blog telling me I won, I would not have seen it until next week when I got off of spring break with Madison, which is keeping me really busy, buy the way! The two books are:
You can not actually click and see what inside but these are the covers. I am so excited to get them and read them to M, I know she is going to love them. She likes looking a colorful pages already. So that is the wonderful news I have today. If I have time I will upload new pictures of Madison, so I can do her 6 month dedication, but it just might be a week late. Not much time when you have a baby who loves to stay awake and keep her mommy company.

4 comments:

  1. That is great. Congratulations! Winning is always nice. Those books look like they are going to be really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books are so great. M will love them. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning! How fun! Enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the giveaway! I won one not too long ago over on her site. She gives the best stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete