Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Can't Sit Still

Our little girl has decided that she was going to roll over every time we put her in a position. If she does not like it she rolls herself over. Prime example, we had her sitting on the couch so that I could fold a load of laundry and keep an eye on her and this is what happened.....

1st - She looks to the side


2nd - She slides herself down


Next she rolls to her tummy


Finally she sticks her arms out to the side and began to cry for help because she stuck!

She now does this any time we sit her on the couch or prop her up on pillows. What I will tell you is now she knows how to even beat the system with tummy time. She rolls onto her back. This little monster is giving us a go for our money! I really hate to see when she starts scooting everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. Those were great pictures...she is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so very cute! Yes, just wait. The best time for me was when Boyd could sit up on his own. He would play with his toys forever, but he wasn't on the go yet! Now he is ALL over the house. I think I burn a thousand calories a day just chasing after him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby! My own little one has started scooting herself. she moves entirely too much!! Love your blog....

    ReplyDelete