
SO its Monday again and it is time that I let you know what I did not do this past week.
I did learn my lesson last week when I put Pampers on M and she had a blow out so bad that I got covered in poo. So it was not me who put her back in Pampers again for the second day in a row just to end up with the same result. I would not do that because I learn from my mistakes the first time around.
I did not decided that I must go get my nails done because my daughter looks like she has been in a fight with a cat. I did not scratch her up on more than three occasions and make her cry. That would not be me because I know long nails and a baby does not mix.
I did not work out last week to Richard Simmons, Sweatin to the Oldies expecting it to be a piece of cake. I did not get winded and sweat like I had just ran 5 miles on a hot summers day. I did not do that because I am in much better shape than to almost pass out doing low, impact aerobics.
I did not agree to go on a strict diet with my husband because he is trying to lose weight for a competition at his job. It was not me who then got mad when I realize that it was so strict that I could only have 5 peanut M&M's. I did not tell him that he should take the jumbo bag of candy to work with him, because if he leaves it with me, I just might have my fair share of the whole bag. That is not me because I have more will power than that and I can stick to something for long than a day.
I did not do 6 post in advance last week because I knew that I would be busy getting my house in order. I am not that obsesses with blogging that I must have something done so my loyal few can have something to read.
So those are the few things I did not do this week, tell me what have you not done. Head on over to MCKMama and see what others have not done for the week.



No comments:
Post a Comment