Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Daddy and M Being Silly

The other night while we where playing around with the camera I got a couple of shots of daddy and M being silly. For some reason M finds it funny for daddy to put her in the Full Nelson. For some reason anything that has to do with holding her head she finds hilarious!! Such a silly baby!




7 comments:

  1. Oh these are some great shots! I love her expression in the first one and your husbands in the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! You should put the Full Nelson story in her baby book. What a great story now and for later!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little family you have. Mind if I follow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness....she is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. She might marry a wrestler. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it crazy what your baby will find fun??!! Those are adorable pictures!! You are a great picture taker by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so adorable! OH MY GOSH! I love your black and white pictures. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete