Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday...



Once again it is time to release all of my inner most thoughts and tell you what I have not been up to lately. So here it goes....

I was not home alone on Thursday night when M had a explosive diaper where all the contents came out. It did not manage to get on the floor, my shoe, my pants and shirt and her legs. I did not stand there for 5 minutes wonder what I was going to do next. I also did not wait until she was finish 5 minutes after before I did anything.

I did not book a hotel for our valentine weekend only to not get any sleep. I did not stay up all night after my mom called Friday because I was worrying about my crying baby that she was keeping who has a heat rash.

I did not wake up early in that hotel and call the doctor to argue about the medicine that she gave me that only made the rash worse. I also did not tell the doctor that I was not going to give her the dosage of benadryl she recommended because it said do not give to children under two.

I did not stay up in that same hotel Saturday night because the music from the club was so loud that I could not hear it. I was not happy to finally check out Sunday morning because I was enjoying my stay just that much!

I did not do a victory dance when my hubby called and said he had an accident. Don't worry no one was hurt, but as I was saying, I did not do a victory dance when hubby said he had a wreck. I would not do that because hubby is not always bragging about being the better driver and having a clean record.

I did not tell hubby after he called about such accident that it was good it was his fault, because now hubby can not toss it up in my face that I wrecked our rental car twice in two days, knock the mirror off our first car and run into a pole in that same car. Well, I guess he still could.

Well that is what I did not do this past week, now tell me what did you not do! Head on over to MCKMama and see what other did not do this past week!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry your stay did not go well.... I've had similar experiences...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that your weekend stay didn't go as plan and that the baby had an explosive diaper, I probably would have stood there for 5 minutes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer about your hotel stay. WE had one of those this weekend too. The pool was out of order...3 very upset kids. Not good for anyone in the general area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad your hotel stay wasn't super relaxing. Don't you hate when you plan something and it just doesn't go quite right. You could have saved the money and stayed home to not sleep! ;-) I TOTALLY relate on the blow-out issue. It happens a lot around my home right now.

    ReplyDelete