Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Camper in her Pink Camouflage

Babies R Us has some of the cutest things for little girls! And as most moms know there is nothing like dressing them up like you use to do your baby dolls. Well a couple of months back I found this cute little pink outfit for M. It is pink and sliver and a camouflage design. The shirt has peace symbols on it and the pants are like the army design. I just love this little get up, pair with her two pink bows I was in 7th Heaven! Take a look see....

We are practicing her sitting up on her own. She is doing a good job so far, but Mommy is right there when she has her balance checks. I only practice with her on the crib or the middle of the bed. Not a good idea on hardwood floors.

She looks like such a big girl in this picture. She was trying to get the camera from me! I love her little smile.


And here is a shot of the full outfit! I just love Babies R Us, sometime a little to much!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit and her smiles are so sweet. she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! Her smile really makes me smile!

    I used to make a million trips to BRU when Boyd was smaller. We were lucky to be blessed with a lot of gift cards for that store. I have finally used them all up! I don't go as often now, but I do love the place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, she looks like she is waving to us in the one pic.... makes me just wanna give her kisses!

    ReplyDelete