So a couple of days ago I reported on "When it Rain it Pours" well here is the latest:
Tuesday she goes to school, thought the poops were better, but she still had the rash, so day one down, she made it through 5 hours of school and a good nights rest. Thinking that this was over I sent her to school on Wednesday.
Ring, Ring,
Tess: Hello
School: Hey Tess, it Netty, No I did not get your checks worked out just yet, but I am calling to let you know that your daughter has the poo's and you need to come and get her. I think she is really sick, she has not stop crying.
Tess: I am in Frisco right now, it will take me at least 20 minutes to get to her is that ok.
School: Sure, just make it as soon as possible
Keep in mind, I was getting ready to do lunch with hubs and I was standing in a line of about 12 people at Bath and Body Works. Thank goodness I was number 3 and a new checker was coming to help out. Sad part she did not know what she was doing so it made the wait time for me picking Madison up even longer.
Tess: Speeding down the toll-way, calling Madison doctor. (Yes I use an ear piece. No I dialed the number before pulling off. And No, I usually do not talk and drive on the free way.)
Get to the school 35 minutes later, pick her up and she is crying her eyes out. The rash had gotten so bad that it was spreading to her little girl parts. Needless to say, I called the doctor back and made a sick child appointment.
We go have lunch with daddy, then to the doc where we got lots of cream and the order to buy "butt paste" and nightly baths in a cup of baking soda (yea that's back), no milk and lots of starch. Verdict, she is not crying all the time when she waste, but still a little itching, so something she scoots on the floor like a puppy scratching her butt! Tomorrow will be 2 days I hope it was better than today.
Now as far as the rash on her body, she is almost spot free, like 95%. If you look really close you can see some, but not many, so I am totally happy they did not leave scars. I just pray that the end is near. Goodness, I hate it when she is down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh man that is so so sad. Poor thing. i hope that it clears up for good
ReplyDelete