A while back Madison received a dress from a lady at my mom's job. It was the cutest dress, but is was a little to big for her at the time that she got it. I just knew I would have to get Madison a darling, little sweater and some stocking by the time she would be able to fit in the dress. However I forgot we live in Texas and the odds of that is slim. So the Sunday we went to the Cowboys Game, Madison got to hang out with her Memaw and go to church. Of course you guessed it, she wore the dress that Rosa gave her, take a look:
Here she is making a funny smile! We see lots of stink face smiles.

Now here is a shot right before getting caught doing something.
Finally a close up full length shot.
SO pretty :)
ReplyDeletetoo adorably cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely beautiful! I'm visiting from Sneaky Momma's blog. I'm happy to follow you. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeletePretty little thing she is! Hope she's feeling better now.
ReplyDeleteI love her dress and those pictures are SO good!
ReplyDeleteps. your new haircut is really cute too!