
This is one of the sign leading up to the stadium (as if you could not figure that out! lol!)
Funny story, this is the best shot of 3 that hubs and I got together. What is funny is that this lady stops us and tells us that her hubs takes great pictures. He was acting as if he knew just what he was doing and how to work all cameras. Well needless to say, when we looked at the other two, this was the best shot. The other ones were horrible. Cracks me up.
Yes we went to this game. I was happy Dallas won, usually, I am so against them and want them to lose every time so my husband can not have more than his share of football, but they didn't and I was glad because I would have hated to see them lose in person. Well lets just say, hubs was more happy than I.
Die Hard Cowboy's Fans. We even saw people in full uniforms as if they were getting ready to play. Sorry no picture of them, hubs was to busy shooting the Miller Lite Girls. No pic's of them either, they were raunchy.
The Boy's Coming out to play.
In the huddle.
Down, Set, Hut 1, Hut 2...... you know the rest!



That's neat! I'm glad they won :) My Dad would've loved to have been there! He loves the Cowboys!
ReplyDelete