Saturday, November 21, 2009

Little Miss M Come Blow Your Nose...

Little Miss M come blow your nose.....
Well for the past couple of weeks we have been passing a really nasty cold around. Everyone in the house is full of yucky stuff and this week was full of doctor appointments to get meds to clear this mess up. Well also this week Little Miss M has learn how to blow her nose....take a look see.




Now the problem with this is she now wants to blow it on everything....dolls, stuff bears, tissues, her hand, your hand and even paper, it just does not matter as long as she can blow. So now I have one more thing to thank her daddy for..... I just wish it was not this. But hey it does help, now we don't have to use the suction.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!! I liked it when she started clapping at the end.....what a cutie pie!! Love her :)

    ReplyDelete