So I got my hair done Tuesday and I totally ready for a change, however I know this always comes with a price when it comes to my daughter. Every time I come back from the shop with a new do, the expression on her face is one of utter disgust. I mean, she will stop and look at me as if I have committed some type of sin. Well this time, she still looked at me sideways, but because she was sick, she was ready for me to pick her up when I came in the door. Hubs on the other hand, took a minute or two looking at her before he even realize that I looked different. So without further ado, here is my new do.... Oh yea before the pictures, I know I look a mess, I am totally sick (the whole family got the crud) and most of the shots were crazy looking so please look at the hair and not my crazy, fake smile and glassed over, squint eyes.


When I was in high school, I chopped off all my hair, my dad loved it my mom not so much! I wore it short for year and then I let it grow back out. However because of the medication I am on my hair was damage and falling out, so I went back short again. I like it, but I have to admit it will be much more work than putting it in a pony tail and leaving the house. So for now, this is my new look.



I Love it!! It looks great!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. I love short hair. Great cut!
ReplyDeletewow it really looks gud tess =]
ReplyDelete