Sunday, November 29, 2009

I TOLD You I Did Not Want My HAIR Combed After My Bath...

"Now don't make me get hostile in this camp! Let me repeat myself, I do not want my hair combed after my bath, today or tomorrow" "Hey what are you looking at Daddy, that goes for you too!" "No more bows or pony tails!!!!"Now on to the important part, make sure you use the Butt Paste, so I will have no more diaper rash.Yes, I am calm now, now that we have established this was my last hair do for a while.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! She has some of the cutest expressions! I just love her hair :) She's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Your husband does a great job with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across your blog for the first time and I've just got to say...you have the CUTEST daughter in the world! (except for mine of course) ;) These pictures of her are priceless! I will enjoy watching your little family grow.

    ReplyDelete