Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Late Thanksgiving!!!

Yesterday was a wonderful day filled with lots of love one and food. I am so thankful to have so many wonderful people who love and care of me and my family. We started off the day getting a the 3 Jones's in a photo:
Madison was not feeling up to taken another picture, so this is the best we got from her.

Well just a short while later, when daddy was doing a dance she gave the biggest smile ever and daddy just so happy to be ready to get a really good shot of her and I.
Finally we went over to our parents home to celebrate with them Madison's 2nd Thanksgiving.

Finally before we left we were able to get a really nice shot with my family to commemorate the moment.

Front: My Aunt Courtney, My Grandmother Juanita, Me and Madison, My Mom Vanessa and Seneca

Second Row: My SIL Danielle, My Brother Deon, My Nephew Jawanza and his best friend Emmanuel. We are missing my nephew Jelani, you know how 16 years old get.

Thanks family for such a wonderful evening and that you my loving husband for such a great shot of a special day. Can't wait until Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. That family picture of you, your husband and Madison is just beautiful! I love it!! And I love Madison's smile in the 2nd one too :) You have such a beautiful family, Tess! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos...beautiful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family you have. I love the shot of you and Madison. Cute. Glad your Thanksgiving was nice.

    ReplyDelete