Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh No Football Season Is Back!!

I have lost all my joy, because football season is back. This is the time where I lose my husband to countless games and and quite time. Tonight he is with his brother at the pregame opener and I am chilling with Madison and my mom. Needless to say, I am not a fan of the Cowboys, so it would not be a shame to me if say, "I hope they lose." :) That is for your Seneca! Anyway, I hope they have a good time and that they find a parking spot that is less than a season ticket. I know he will tell me all about it and I will listen like a good wife should. OH BROTHER! Here's to 16 weeks of madness.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I am so glad my husband is not a football fan. He likes baseball and basketball more.

    ReplyDelete