Friday, August 7, 2009

Downward Facing Dog

So for those of you who who are familiar with yoga the title will warrant this picture. For some reason Madison is doing this all the time. I call it her downward facing dog pose. She is even walking in this position. It is so silly, I can't help but laugh at little miss, she's always doing something so silly.


See how relaxed she looks after 15 minutes of yoga. Every little bit will help. Maybe mommy should try and do it too. Only if I can have someone crack my back once I am done.


3 comments:

  1. Ha! She's so cute! Lily used to do that all the time too. I guess they like to get a different view now and then. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so very cute and funny! I bet you have so much fun with her every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the cutest thing. I love her hair like that. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET : )

    ReplyDelete