Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Long Time

I know it has been a while sense my last post, but there is so much going on with the planning of Madison's birthday party, her being sick for almost two weeks and the fact that she is at home with me for the next 4 weeks until MDO program starts up again. So as you can tell she is keeping me busy as a bee. I will have some post coming shortly, but it may take a minute because all that is on my plate, but I have not forgot about my blog and all my blogger friends. So check back in a couple of days I should have a post or two.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you. Sorry about the sickness. I have been feeling not so good for the past month. Super tired. I can't believe that you are planning a birthday party already. OMGosh...has it been a year already?
    Can't wait to see pictures of Madison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you checked in. I was getting worried about you. Can't wait to see pictures of her birthday party! How exciting! I hope she's better and over her sickness. Take care!

    ReplyDelete