Saturday, August 22, 2009

Me and My Baby

SO a couple of weeks ago, my mom, Madison and I went to Target after lunch and Madison saw this doll that she would not let us put down. When we took it from her she began to cry, so my mom bought it for her, what are MeMaw's for. Now this is what Madison does every time she plays with the doll....

Yelp, she lays on it like it is a pillow. If you say "Give your baby doll a hug!" she lays on it. Too funny.

On the other hand, for her birthday, I am going to American Girl and get her , her second baby doll. They have some newborn dolls that are little enough for her little hand and plus I want to start a tradition with these dolls. She will get one every other year until she does not want any more. For her 5th or 9th Birthday, I plan on having a party there for her (yes, I am thinking that far ahead) because I heard it is a blast.

P.S. Sorry the pictures are kind of fuzzy, I didn't have the camera on the right setting.

3 comments:

  1. Awww! I love this post because my next big idea is to make soft dolls like that for my business and that's exactly what I hope kids will do with them! I am hoping to bring my girls up to your area one day and take them to the American Girl store too. I think that would be so neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I love these pictures. Dolls are such sweet memories for me! The American Girl Party sounds like so much fun. I need a girl. I need a little Madison. She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete