Sunday, August 9, 2009

Madison's Birthday Invitation

Hubs got creative and made our little girls 1 year invitations for her party coming up in September. I think he did a really good job. Please tell me what you think. I know it is kind of funny that I put it out here before I even mailed them out, but hey you will see what you are getting and it is no secret someone will be turning 1 in a couple of months. So please do not flood me with calls asking where your invite is, as soon as we get them printed they will be in the mail, I promise.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tess! I was going to ask you....I have a cute hot pink 12 month t-shirt that I can use to make her birthday shirt, but wanted to check with you first. If you would prefer white, I can do white instead. Just thought I'd see what you would like better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is SO cute. Your husband did a super job on it. Love all of the pictures and the colors and the layout! I am sure you guys will have a super 1st birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just too cute. Hubs did a great job. I am impressed! She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. It is so beautiful! And perfect : ) She is the cutest little thing!

    ReplyDelete