Here she is posing pretty in her door way.....
Sorry about her messy room, Mommy is on strike tonight and will have to clean tomorrow. Now this is the softer side of her.
Finally a close up shot of the pony tail in action....
Now get this, she does not want to take it out, so I am not sure how we will get it out of her head before she goes to bed. What is this world coming to when a 17 month old know what to do with fake hair. LOL funny!



Oh my goodness, that last picture made me laugh out loud. She's like, yeah I know I look good! Ha! She is so precious!! That is so funny that she doesn't want to take it out :) Your posts always brighten my day!
ReplyDeletetoo cute.... I'm having Sneaky momma redo my blog so I stopped by to check yours out... I love it
ReplyDeleteblessings