So for my birthday my lovely husband and sweet (yet bad) daughter took me to Houston's on Belt Line for dinner. I must admit it was a bit of a shock to me because, hubs have been feeling a little bad from the surgery. Nope not his back but a nerve in his foot (that's another post). Anyway they took me too dinner and it was killer good (oxymoron I know).....
Lil Miss Dinner... Shoe string french fries (had to get this one because after Wednesday she might not be able to have any food of this sort. That will be my post once I get the news)
Pop and My Dinner..... We shared our meals with each other.
This salad is sooooo good. The dressing is to die for and the chicken strips are flavorful and soft battered. I could live without the avocado.
And the ribs were great. There was no way I could eat a full slab, hence the reason we shared the meal. Now the funny thing is Madison tried the ribs and hated them. CRRRAAAZY.
Finally a mother daughter picture...Just look at her face. She makes me laugh.
Over all this was one wonderful day. Oh yea, Pop's got me a full hour massage and I am super duper excited. He always make my birthdays great. Thanks Honey and Lil Miss for a wonderful time. I love you both.
Pop and My Dinner..... We shared our meals with each other.
This salad is sooooo good. The dressing is to die for and the chicken strips are flavorful and soft battered. I could live without the avocado.
And the ribs were great. There was no way I could eat a full slab, hence the reason we shared the meal. Now the funny thing is Madison tried the ribs and hated them. CRRRAAAZY.Finally a mother daughter picture...Just look at her face. She makes me laugh.
Over all this was one wonderful day. Oh yea, Pop's got me a full hour massage and I am super duper excited. He always make my birthdays great. Thanks Honey and Lil Miss for a wonderful time. I love you both.



What a sweet and yummy family birthday dinner. That salad looks so delish!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness....that food is making me drool! :D Glad you had a good Birthday dinner! Hope all is well with Lil Miss!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful birthday with the two loves of your life... you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome sweetheart!! Anything for you.
ReplyDelete