Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy 32nd Birthday To Me

Yes today is my 32nd birthday and I usher in Spring, but this year is much better than some of the others. Usually, I am pretty depressed around this time. For me, bipolar has so many mood swings at the beginning of the year and I am always SAD! SO for the first time in about 7 years I am actually happy on the days leading up to and my birthday. I have so much to be happy for and in the past I guess my mental illness got the best of me and I didn't really care to celebrate it.

However this year, I am making goals on my birthday! I am thinking of creative ways to make each year better than the last. So we will see if next year around this time I will have accomplished at least 2 of the 10 things that I will post about later; to me that will be a success rate. Why? Because most of the time I am so sad that I never stick to anything. However as life has been dealing me this busy hand and bunches of happiness, I am hyped up and ready to go.
So, let just pray that each day after this one will be just as great as this day has been and whatever happens on it, I will blog about tomorrow or this up coming week. Yes, I know I have fallen off with reading and blogging, but I have some good things coming up, like a give away and a new blog site that I started but neglected too! Sorry, just been busy.

So I leave you with a song....

HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY, BAY, DAUGHTER, SISTER, IN LAW, GRANDDAUGHTER, FAMILY MEMBER, FRIEND, ETC.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
AND TONS MORE.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you much love and happiness and joy this year! Happy birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tess!!!! I'm so glad to hear you're having a great one this year! I hope the next year will be wonderful to you! I just realized too, that I was thinking I was already 34, but after doing the math, I will be 34 in August. I'm so old I can't remember how old I am anymore. Hahaha!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you have a super blessed year. Happy Birthday TESS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Happy Birthday to my first Daughter-in-Law who is truly a daughter to me.

    Sugar

    ReplyDelete