Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lil Miss New Table

SO for a while now, I have been wanting to get Lil Miss a table. The problem has always been she was a little to short for any of them that I found. Well last Friday after her shot, my mom and I went to Babies-R-Us and found this dandy little set...


Notice the excitement on her face, now that she no longer has to write or eat in her high chair. Yes, she is learning how to feed herself and honestly it is more of a mess than anything, but practice makes perfect. She still sits in her high chair most of the time to watch television, but now she has some place to sit and write on her own. I love it when we can make this little girl so happy. Thanks Ma for getting Lil Miss her first table.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute little table! She looks like such a big girl sitting there.....so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is entirely too adorable! Addi has a table and chairs and she loves it. But more often than I like, I find her standing in her chair trying to be a daredevil... and to be honest, Mommy doesn't handle that very well.

    ReplyDelete