Sense I last post, hubs have come home from the hospital. Actually he got out that Saturday instead of that Friday. I was happy about that!
Needless to say, I have been totally busy every sense then. I mean you have a big baby pulling you one way (Pop) and the real baby pulling you the other (Lil Miss), so at times if feel like an octopus.
However I am thankful for the help I have been getting from my mom and mother-n-law. Kudos to them. I am eternally grateful. Even if at time I may forget to say thank you. I will never forget their sacrifices.
Pop has been doing really good. He is getting around much better with his walker. We may even try a little mall walking Tuesday while Lil Miss is at school. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow because I have been feeling really lousy and to add insult to injury, I caught a cold. YUCK!
Once Pop goes back to work and my house go back to what was once normal, I should be able to post more often and read your blogs more often. Just been really hectic around these parts.
Finally, I wanted to thank you for all your prayers and well wishes to Pop! God has heard them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad to hear he's doing well and that you're getting some good help :) Hope all will be back to normal for you soon!
ReplyDeleteThat is good to hear that he is getting around and doing better. So glad you have help too.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that he is doing better. I'll continue to pray for him and your family.
ReplyDeleteI've been praying for all of you. I can imagine that you've been extremely busy.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling well soon!