As we prepare to leave this morning, it dawns on me that I am calm. Not sure how I will feel in about 2 hours, but right now God has given me a peace that passes my understanding. I know I have to stay strong for Lil Miss and I know I can not cry in front of Pop, don't need him to know my true sadness until after the surgery is over.
He has to be there at 6:30am and the procedure start 1hr later. So please pray for him and his 5hr less or more operation. Pray that he has a speedy recovery, minimal pain and no complication. Pray that I can keep it together for the better of the time so that my daughter can have a normal day, one without fear or sadness.
I will keep you posted throughout the day, so please keep checking back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am praying for all of you. I pray that the doctors do all they need and that all of the results are wonderful. Stay strong. Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicolle, We need as all the prayer we can get!
ReplyDeletePraying all went well.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mimi