Thursday, February 11, 2010

He Took A Step....

I know I have been away for a minute and have not updated on Pop's progress, but it is going really well. He might be home tomorrow, although I will not hold my breath. He took his first steps in 3 days today. It was painful and very slow.

He walked 50 feet the 1st time and 100 the second. I am just thankful that he is up and moving. There were so many concerns that worried me during this time, but he is doing ok. We get to see a picture of the tumor when we go to the Dr in 2 weeks, but from talking to all the people involved it was massive. Kind of scary almost.

So keep your fingers crossed that he comes home, because this splitting time between him and Lil Miss is tiring. I am not complaining, not one bit, but I would like to get back into routine. I guess it is good that her school lets me drop her in this week, with a couple of seconds notice. So I have been able to see him everyday this week for at least 8-10 hours, except Monday! Just ready for him to come home.

2 comments:

  1. Hope he is home and feeling better soon!! Glad to hear he's doing well so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so good. I hope that he is able to come home tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete