
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Tell Me Why....
I have never let Madison go to sleep anywhere other than her bed or our bed, but lately she has went to sleep in some strange places. ON this day, as I am feeding her I notice she is nodding and I am like ok once you are done I will put you down. Well from the time I take the bowl to the kitchen (5 steps) and come back she was already asleep. Needless to say, I did not move her I let her finish her nap. Take a look see...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Awwww!!! Lily has fallen asleep at the table before. I don't know how they do that! Ha!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. She does look peaceful thoug.
ReplyDeleteMy kids all fell asleep in the weirdest places and positions. She looks adorable and so content. What a little angel!
ReplyDelete