Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fighting and the New Year

Hello Blog World,

I know it has been a minute, but with all that is going on with the holidays and hubs vacation time I have been pretty busy! Anyway, I will be back on the 5th of January with all the things that has happen in December. Our 12 year anniversary pictures, our loving daughter second time in the snow pics, my Christmas Eve before dinner pictures and our Christmas photos. I will also hit you with my goals for the new year! So stay tuned, I even have a surprise (No grandparents, I am not pregnant! LOL....), but who knows by the end of the year that might change, I Pray! Anyway I miss posting, but it is just to busy.

Take care
Tess

P.S. Hubs and I are fighting over pictures, so I wish me luck. I guess that is what happen when you wait to post at the beginning of the year and your husband has a blog too!

2 comments: