Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1st Snow Day....Not Really

Last week we had a snow day, well not really a day but morning shall I say. It lasted for about 3 hours and then it was gone. So Daddy got a few shots of Madison sporting her new winter coat and hat, while experiencing the snow.

On her way to school. Look at the cool, pink kitten hat.
Look Daddy, it's getting cold out here.
Still waiting......

Needless to say, Daddy had to take Mommy's car because he was having trouble with his. SO, Madison was out of the cold in no time and off to school. Oh yea and no he did not leave her standing out here in the cold while he figured out if his car was going to work, he brought her back into the house until he was ready to go.

And for those who saw these pictures on hubs blog, sorry we share pictures because we have different people on each blog and we want everyone to see them. Please forgive me! I promise a new post soon!

2 comments:

  1. I also saw those on your husband's blog. Those are GREAT pictures and she is sooooo cute! I also love your anniversary pictures. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and you know I love that hat. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete