Thursday, December 3, 2009

Give It To Me Mommy I Can Do It......

So now Miss Madison wants to be independent. The other day while eating dinner she started taking the spoon out of my hand, unto hers and then into her mouth. She has always been good eating finger foods, but we had not given her the opportunity to try with a spoon. Well I guess this little girl is full of surprises.


See Mommy, I can do it.

Now here is some for you, Mommy!!!
Look Daddy, I'm finished.
No, I did not make a big mess. OK maybe on my face, but not on the floor.
Just one last bite, but I want it on a big spoon and I want a whole bunch.
They grow up so fast! The next thing she will be do is putting on clothes and going to the rest room all by herself. Oh how I miss the days when she depended on me to feed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment