Hey I'll get the bag!
Well, I think I can just roll it!
What that you say, " I can't go. But I got the bag. You can't go without the bag."
For some reason now if Madison is awake when her daddy leaves, the above face is what I end up with for at least 10-15 minutes until she realizes he is not coming back. Now keep in mind I am the one who has bee here with her everyday and I think she has only cried once sense I have left the house. LOL funny! I guess she is tried of being home with me.
Well, I think I can just roll it!
What that you say, " I can't go. But I got the bag. You can't go without the bag."
For some reason now if Madison is awake when her daddy leaves, the above face is what I end up with for at least 10-15 minutes until she realizes he is not coming back. Now keep in mind I am the one who has bee here with her everyday and I think she has only cried once sense I have left the house. LOL funny! I guess she is tried of being home with me.



Awww! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteoh - so typical hugh?? Mom does all the work, and Dad has all the fun. ;) I'm just glad my kids are sad when Daddy leaves and happy when he gets home. It would be a bad thing if it wasn't that way! Cute - as usual!
ReplyDeletethat is so cute
ReplyDelete