Friday, December 18, 2009

Got Ice Cream!!

Some Wednesday's when Madison gets out of school and only if she eats most of her lunch we go and get a little treat - "A Strawberry Sundae" from McDonald. Of course we share it because I use to buy one for each of us and it was too much for her to eat alone. I generally found myself throwing most of hers away. We needless to say we share one and it is better on the hips for me and better on the tummy for her. So this is what she looks like a couple of bites into it.

Mommy, some more please!!

Hey, I think you are eating more than me. Not fair Mommy.....

Thanks Mom for my after school treat!
Even though it is cold out our tradition has not stopped. I mean it's not cold inside the home.

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable. Yum to the sundae. Love her ice cream mustache. Adorable and what a fun tradition:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. That last picture is really sweet!

    Boyd just had some of my chocolate sundae from McDonald's today. He loves ice cream too!

    ReplyDelete