Thursday, January 28, 2010

WOW, So Much To Say!!

Less than a week to go and Pop will be having his surgery. If I said I was not worried, I would be lying. If I said it would not stress me out to have to take on so much responsibility for the next few months, I would be lying. If I said that Madison will understand why her daddy can not do what he use to do with her for the next 3 weeks, I would be lying. So what am I going to say? I will say this, I can only do so much by myself. I can rely on God to fill in the gap and to calm all my fears. I can ask for help when I need it most, and I can honestly be true to my real feelings.

So please, if you have time, lift Pop up in prayer on the 2nd of Feb @ 9:00 am!

On another note, we got the house. We will be moving in, in May! Yes, I am so excited, no more apartment living, at least for the next few years. Thank goodness we will have our own space.

Counseling is going good! This was the last week with my old counselor so I will miss her, but there was nothing really to keep her here. SO I was sad to see her go, I am happy to be starting with someone who can work with the brokenness of me and help put me back together. So the journey begins.

Madison is having a little separation anxiety right now that is concerning me, but I am sure she will go back to normal soon. Or at least I pray that she does. It is hard to hear her cry and then leave her anyway, only to hear that she cried most of the day. SUCKS!! I have to leave her because I can't take her to most of my appointments. So, we will see what the next few months bring.

That's all I have for now. I will be back soon, I promises, but life is kind of busy right now with all that is going on.

Take care

1 comment:

  1. I will pray that his surgery goes well. I know you can do it too!!! Yay for getting the house! I hope you will make many happy memories there :)

    ReplyDelete