Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve

Ok, so I am really behind on this post, but as you know things have been kind of hectic for the past few weeks leading up to now. Besides I needed a break from blogging so I could enjoy my family for the holidays and not really be into the technology that takes me away from them some times.

Anyway getting to the point of the post. On Christmas Eve after my dad passed my mom has always spent Christmas Eve with us. Either we would stay at her house or she would come to ours, but it is like a tradition that we now have established.
Well this year we decided to do something a little different and go out to a place that was serving dinner in order to get us ready for the remainder of the evening, I knew it was going to be long, and I didn't want to add cooking on top of that. Anyway we went to this nice Brazilian Placed called Rafain.

It is one of those places that serve nothing really, but tons of different style meat. We had a choice of 12 different cuts that night. I must admit I was not impressed, but this comes from someone who really do not care for meat, and if I do eat it I want beef. SO any you get these coaster thing that tells the server when you want more meat or no more. See below

Red: No More

Green: Bring it on
As you know, I was mostly on Red the whole time. I was so stuffed after about the second round that I could not eat any more. It is not like they give you little samples, it is really nice sizes and plenty of it. I do like that part because you really do get your monies worth.

After we were finished with our lovely dinner and a buffet of dessert, we conquered the storm or shall I say blizzard and made our way home. Once there we decided to take pictures for the evening while everyone was still dressed up.


I know this picture say Christmas 2009, however it was taken Christmas Eve, Pop, want to make sure we knew when it was taken and it was the only family photo, because we fail to take one on the actual day. Oh well.

Of course I could not let the evening go without getting some shots of Lil Miss in her darling little dress. Here she is marching towards the camera......."I'm going to get you Daddy"



And here she is squatting like her daddy while he is trying to take her pictures. It is funny because every time we go to the ground to get a shot of her, she does the same thing, so we hardly ever get a full body shot. LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love her little dress! That's adorable! Sounds like a neat place to eat, although I'm not a huge meat person either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome picture of the 4 of you. That does sound like a great place to eat.

    ReplyDelete