but Pop is getting ready for a 5+ hour, major surgery (see post
here), plus he will be on bed rest for 3 weeks and out of commission for a bit longer, so I have been a little distracted. Can not get my thought together. SO, I have been doing a lot of praying and asking GOD to help me though such
STRESSFUL situation. So please forgive me and if you are a praying person, please send a message up to our heavenly father on Feb 2 @ 9am, Central time.
Along with this news, came some other news that was not so good either, for me that is. Nothing like Pop, but still heartbreaking for me. My therapist sold her house and is moving to NC, now the sad part is I have to find some one who is willing to work with bipolar people, who take medication. I also have to find someone who is kind to my needs and is willing at times for Pop to drop in and get some help dealing with me as well. So I met a new therapist, for the first time Tuesday. She a Christian counselor and intern, so insurance does not cover it and it is a bit costly, so I pray that once she get licenced in about a couple of months my insurance company will have her on the list.
Finally good news.....We might be getting this
well renting that is. We are trying to take a step in the right direction of owning our home and not apartment living 4ever. Right now, if we were to get this house it would be $150-200 less than what we are currently paying for rent now. So far a few doors have been open for us in the right direction. The apartment people allowed us to pay the same for rent for the next few months instead of making it higher, $120 to be exact, to our already $1370. All glory be to God! SO as you see, living in an apartment is just like a house when you have a child. SO it is time to bounce. Also you know it is time to go, when someone tries to take your mom's undergarments because UPS, put them in a big box. *Note, by no stretch of imagination do we live somewhere where theft is high, but some one open my box and I am still HOT about it!
Please be in prayer for us for the next couple of weeks, so very important things will be going on.
I love the house! :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your hubby with everything you have on your plate right now! hugs!
I will pray for you all! My aunt just had back surgery too. I love the house and I hope it all works out for you. Apartments are just ridiculously expensive, huh?! I hope that your new therapist will work out well too.
ReplyDeletePrayers to you and yours! What a gorgeous house! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteHope that hubs heals quickly. That would be awesome about the house renting. That is a step in the right direction. Saying a prayer.
ReplyDelete