Friday, January 8, 2010

My 2nd Christmas

So I woke up and to my amaze I found these shining thing up under the tree....
I was so excited looking at the shinny thing, that when I looked to the right, I saw my own little kitchen....
I didn't know that I was going to be able to rip these shinny little boxes open. To my surprise there were goodies located inside of them..Take a look see....

Yea, Santa bought me a tunnel, but if you look at Mommies face I don't think she is to sure as to what it is. But I am smart and I know....Then Santa gave me these little stacking blocks. I have always wanted these and I think he has telepathy, because he got the exact ones I have been thinking about. Now who on earth would get me a book! I want TOYS, TOYS, TOYS....Oh Mommy said that if I don't like the book then I can not keep the toys. I better straighten up my face. I shoot, I score.... Tons and Ton of LOOT! Santa, Mommy, Daddy and Memaw love me!
Now it is time to cook breakfast.... Hamburgers anyone!
Oh yea, I better call my friend and wish him a Merry Christmas, but I am really calling to tell him about all my loot! "Hello, Hayden...Guess what I got?"






4 comments:

  1. LOL! That's so cute, Tess! I love her expression with the book. That is so funny! Looks like she got lots of fun things to play with! My girls always loved their kitchen too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are GREAT! I love all of her little faces, and the captions made me laugh! She got some great stuff for sure. Boyd got a tunnel too. I think my husband plays with it more than Boyd does. haha. I bet she loves her kitchen. Boyd got a new work bench that he loves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute and what a lovely tree and gifts you have. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute!!! What a wonderful Christmas full of smiles and love. Your tree and gifts are gorgeous :) So happy that you shared with us today.

    ReplyDelete