That is the cutest thing ever! It's funny too, because earlier when I was in Lily's room, she says "Watch this Momma, I can sit here" and she sat on her bookshelf just like Madison is sitting." LOL!
ohh...how cute is this! I just love the chair. Lia's favorite place to sit these days is in the refrigerator! Crazy girl! As soon as she realizes I've opened the door she makes a b-line over to it and plops herself down. Kids - they're so silly sometimes! Kudos to Memaw and Daddy for getting Madison a new plce to sit her royal hiney. ;)
I am a stay at home mom who has bipolar, but loves the idea that I am trying to beat the odds. I've been married for 12 years to my wonderful husband and I have a baby who I adore. I am the baby of my family and I tend to be a little on the spoiled side, but I am also a giver. I love to blog and read blogs and I hope to one day inspire others with mental disorders to do better. I am a Christian and I love our Church.
Her chair is adorable and I love that her name is on it. So cute. I always got my kids names on their things too. Makes it so special.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing ever! It's funny too, because earlier when I was in Lily's room, she says "Watch this Momma, I can sit here" and she sat on her bookshelf just like Madison is sitting." LOL!
ReplyDeleteohh...how cute is this! I just love the chair. Lia's favorite place to sit these days is in the refrigerator! Crazy girl! As soon as she realizes I've opened the door she makes a b-line over to it and plops herself down. Kids - they're so silly sometimes! Kudos to Memaw and Daddy for getting Madison a new plce to sit her royal hiney. ;)
ReplyDeleteI've wanted to get a chair like that for Boyd too. He just doesn't sit still long enough, but maybe I'll ask for it for his upcoming birthday.
ReplyDeleteMiss M looks just as cute as ever and I'm sure she loves her new chair. :)