Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Where is the Remote...

It seems as if my daughter has a knack for getting thing we don't want her to have. I find myself aways looking for things that I have seen her with but she has either stuffed in the couch or toss it over the side. Well the other day she found something else to play with that was eventually misplaced and I had to find it.




Now keep in mind this remote is universal. It controls our dvr box, our audio system and the function of our t.v., so if we can't find it there will be no t.v. for us. So needless to say, it was lost for about 5 minutes after she had it, but I knew where to look, thank goodness. Needless to say I had to find a remote to give to her in order to keep this one safe. But for you that have children, a replacement is never the same and they still steal your toy.


6 comments:

  1. You're not kidding! The remote is a hot commodity at our house. No one ever knows where it is! We've tried the play remotes, but our little one knows exactly which one we love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! She looks so cute, like she's concentrating really hard trying to see what it'll do. So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Her sweet little face makes me smile! Boyd LOVES the remotes. I seriously think they are his favorite thing in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny. HOw do they know which one is the real one? My kids always could tell the difference too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tess! Thanks so much for the compliments on my shirts. I will be starting custom orders soon....probably next week, so I will let you know. I just have to figure out how I want to take the orders on my website and then once that's done, I'll make a listing for them. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww...she is such a cutie! She seems totally entaintained with that remote. lol!

    ReplyDelete